NavigationAll items can be accessed from either the Site Index (viewable in both chronological or alphabetical format) or the Calendar pages. Clicking on any link in these pages will take you to further details of the relevant event, and/or links to any associated pictures, press coverage, audio or video downloads. In addition there are four sub-sections, also accessible from the Site Index pages:
- Concerts - links to booking info and concert reports for tours, solo gigs and guest appearances, past and future
- Casualty - index of all BBC Casualty episodes featuring Lee as a guest or as series regular Nurse Ben ‘Lofty’ Chiltern
- Discography - track listings, lyrics and purchase info for all singles, albums and guest album tracks recorded by Lee
MediaYou will come across various forms of media as you browse the site. The following notes will help you get the most from these.
Embedded slideshows, mostly of screencaps from various TV appearances, are being gradually phased out on the site, but you will still find them on many of the earlier pages.
- To pause the slideshow, hover your mouse over any image. Move your mouse away from the image to re-start the slideshow.
- If screencaps are not displaying fully (particularly at the start of the slideshow), hover your mouse over the image to pause the slideshow until it has finished loading (the message in the status bar at the bottom of the screen will read 'Done' and the icon in the tab reading 'Lee Mead - Timeline' at the top of your browser window will stop spinning when the page is fully loaded)
- To save screencaps, right click on the image you want to save (this will temporarily halt the slideshow), and select Save Target As... or Save Picture As...
- Videos hosted on YouTube are generally embedded and can be viewed from within the site, at full-screen if you wish.
- Those shown as video downloads are generally hosted on Mediafire and depending on the format of the video files, you may be able to view them online at Mediafire or alternatively download them to view them on your computer.
- These videos, once downloaded, should play in most media players, but if you have difficulty playing them, VLC media player usually works where others fail! - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
- If you're still having trouble, you may also need to download the DivX codec - FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
- Most audio on the site is hosted on Mediafire and depending on the format and size of the audio files, you may be able to listen to them online at Mediafire or alternatively download them to listen to on your computer.
- There are also a few embedded audio files on the site, usually in special features such as the annual Advent Calendars. Where these exist, when you navigate away from the page which holds the embedded audio file, the audio will stop, so if you want to keep browsing while you listen, you will need to open another browser window to do so.
Still having problems?If your query isn't addressed above, or you are still having difficulties, please contact me by EMAIL and I'll do my best to assist.
FeedbackI'm always happy to hear by EMAIL any suggestions you may have on how to improve the site or your experience of it and, while I can't guarantee to adopt all suggestions, I will certainly give them careful consideration. Equally, people access the internet now from so many different devices that it is difficult for me to be sure that the site works effectively for all of them. To some extent, therefore, I must rely on you telling me if it doesn't and will do my best to fix any issues reported.